Metropolitan Lithotriptor Associates Respects Your Privacy
Your Privacy is assured. Your personal information is kept private. We’ll collect only the information we need to serve you. At AlliedMetroMedical.com, we will ask you to provide us with only the personal information we need to complete your requests, to enable us to provide you with customer service, or so that you can register for special offers, benefit programs, email updates, or other services or opportunities.
AlliedMetroMedical.com collects no personally identifying information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide such information. We only require your email address to confirm your requests and to contact you regarding updates and useful information.
AlliedMetroMedical.com collects general statistical information which allows us to track the frequency of visits and this information is collected for statistical reasons only, and may be shared only in the aggregate. We won’t share any information without your permission.
AlliedMetroMedical.com believes in your right to informed consent in the handling of your information. We will not rent or sell your personal information to any other company unless you tell us we can. We may use information or share it with our affiliates and partners to improve our service and provide updates about items and offers which may be of special interest. We may share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with our marketing partners, advertisers, or other third parties. This information is in the form of use statistics or purchase demographics, and is never connected to personal information.
Please keep in mind that, the foregoing guarantee and our best efforts notwithstanding, we cannot unconditionally guarantee that information will never be disclosed to a third party. We may be obligated, in certain circumstances, to disclose information to the federal government in response to a warrant or official request. So by using AlliedMetroMedical.com, you do authorize us to disclose information to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate. Further, the foregoing guarantee notwithstanding, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access private communications despite every best effort using industry-standard security measures, to prevent such an occurrence.
What about cost and reimbursement?
Allied’s charges to the hospital are based upon independently derived fair market value studies. Hospitals are able to bill and receive reimbursement from Medicare, HMOs and other third party carriers for services rendered at rates that give the hospital a substantial operating margin.
What is Allied Urological Services?
Allied Urological Services, LLC, doing business as Allied Metro Medical, and its clinical affiliates Metropolitan Lithotriptor Associates, PC and Metropolitan Urological Specialist, PC are the New York Metropolitan area’s leading provider of shock wave lithotripsy and prostate therapy services to physicians and hospitals. Over 300 urologists in New York City, Long Island, Westchester, Rockland and Putnam counties are associated with Allied/Metro Litho.
What kind of services does Allied provide?
Allied provides services your urologists will want to offer their patients’. Services your urologists will want to provide for their patients. Like shock-wave lithotripsy for kidney stones. Or lasers for treatment of benign prostate hypertrophy. And cryosurgery technology for treatment of prostate, renal, and liver cancer.
Why choose Allied?
Allied Urological Services has been providing high quality therapeutic services to urologists and their patients since 1988. No other provider of urology services has more experience, expertise, and quality assurance standards than Allied.
- Allied has received the highest accreditation standing from the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC)
- Allied’s Medical Advisory Board provides an ongoing review of the latest clinical findings in the areas of lithotripsy and prostate therapies to ensure that the very highest standards of patient care and use of technology are achieved.
- Allied’s Lithotripsy technologists are Certified Renal Lithotripsy Specialists as designated by the American Lithotripsy Society.
- Allied provides hospital nursing and clinical staff with in-service educational programs about lithotripsy and prostate procedures and provides assistance in developing forms, medical policy, privileging criteria, and patient information material about the procedures offered.
- Allied provides scheduling services to hospital operating room staff, and assists hospital financial offices with insurance and billing information.
- Allied provides services to 30 hospitals in the New York Metropolitan Area and at five clinical facilities in Manhattan, Queens, East Meadow and East Setauket, Long Island, and in White Plains.
- Over 300 urologists know and trust Allied/Metro Litho as the leader in the provision of urology services.
How can Allied benefit my hospital?
In these times of declining reimbursement, most hospitals are looking for ways to provide additional services and new technologies to their patients and for their physicians in a cost-effective, profitable manner. Allied allows hospitals to obtain “cutting edge” lithotripsy and prostate services with no capital investment by providing “state of the art” mobile equipment and support personnel to hospital operating and/or procedure rooms.