MetroLitho employees are a dedicated and loyal team
of professionals. Our employees partner with us to continuously
deliver the high quality service physicians and patients have come
to rely on.Our employees’ satisfaction is reflected in our
low turnover rate (less than 2%).
Job opportunities become available as our company expands.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity in employment to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, sexual orientation or marital status.
MetroLitho offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, 401K and paid time off to all full-time staff, as well as our “Employees Are Partners Too” incentive bonus program.
Feel free to fill out an online job application.
- Administrative | Includes reception, secretarial and other types of clerical and office support jobs.
- Billing | Includes billers, collectors and insurance pre-certification coordinators.
- Financial | For accountants, accounting specialists and part-time accounting job opportunities.
- Management| For management positions in Finance, Human Resources and Operations.
- Nurses | Includes full-time and per diem clinical nursing jobs and nursing assistants.
- Office Coordinator | Provides reception and clerical support; manages patient bookings and registration.
- Physician Assistant| Assists physicians in the provision of various BPH therapy treatments.
- Surgical Technician | Assists in the preparation and carrying out of surgical procedures.
- Technologist | Assists in the treatment of patients utilizing radiographic procedures.
- Transporter | Transports
all medical equipment to various mobile and fixed sites.